Best Rental Car Fares
- Shop the Internet travel or car company sites to compare.
- Ask about discounts. Popular groups that regularly offer membership breaks for renters are USAA, AARP and AAA.
- Book your airline or hotel and look for a reciprocal deal. So do a little research and ask a few questions before you book.
- Is the weekly rate cheaper?
- Be willing to investigate lesser-known agencies.
- Compare non-airport rates.
- Shop the counters. If you show up at an airport without a rental reservation don’t be afraid to go counter to counter comparing